Here to help
With the introduction of new guidelines to septic tank and sewage treatment plant installations and discharges brough in to force in 2015 and now been regulated by the Environment agency as of January 2020. EML provide specialist advice in assisting home buyers, home sellers, estate agents and legal agents in dealing with bringing all Septic Tank, Sewage Treatment plants and discharge outlets up to current standards.
With between 30-40% of rural property not connected to mains drainage, septic tanks and treatment plants play a large part in the smooth running of rural homes and off mains homes. Even with the best maintenance, problems can arise leaving homeowners with nowhere for foul waste to go and leave unsightly pools of sewage with in your property.
EML CLAIMS are able to provide a no cost quote for the below services:
- New and replacement septic tank and sewage treatment plant installations.
- New and replacement soak away and drainage field installations.
- Advice and quotes on Mains sewer connections.
- Maintenance of existing off mains systems using our network of tankers and contractors
- Full assessment of damage suffered and advice if an insurable claim.
- All installations completed to building control approval and 2020 government guidelines. (The Binding rules)
- Specialist in helping Estate agents, Legal agents home buyers and sellers in bringing current systems up to current date building regulations to assist in home moves
Based in the South East of England Areas covered –
East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Kent, London, Hampshire, Worthing, Brighton, Lewes, Eastbourne, Horham, Heathfield, Bexhill, Hastings, Battle, Burgess Hill, Crawley, East Grinstead, Strorrington, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, Shoreham, Lancing, Uckfield, Hailsham, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Chichester, Arundel, Haslemere, Liphook, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Pulborough, Billingshurst.