Finding a solution
If your property is suffering from high water bills or from low incoming water pressure this could be caused by a leak in your water supply pipe. Using qualified water engineers EML claims are able to attend your property and complete a full leak detection investigation. On completion a full report is compiled along with all recommendations to lower bills and increase flow rates.
EML CLAIMS are able to provide a no cost quote for all of the below services:
- Leak detection including acoustic testing, correlation testing, gas testing and pipe tracing.
- Spot repairs to existing supplies.
- Whole new water pipe supply installs using the latest MDPE pipe work to replace old lead and steel pipes using latest moling techniques.
- Full re-route of your water supply pipe to prevent costly internal enabling works if leaks located internally under your property.
- WIAPS approved water engineers.
- Increased diameter water supply pipe replacements to increase flows commonly installed when fitting a mega flow.
- None invasive repairs
- Advice on rebates from local water authority’s for completing water supply replacements
Based in the South East of England Areas covered –
East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Kent, London, Hampshire, Worthing, Brighton, Lewes, Eastbourne, Horham, Heathfield, Bexhill, Hastings, Battle, Burgess Hill, Crawley, East Grinstead, Strorrington, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, Shoreham, Lancing, Uckfield, Hailsham, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Chichester, Arundel, Haslemere, Liphook, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Pulborough, Billingshurst.